Application process for schools who wish to apply for financial support from the Japan Society of Hawke’s Bay for school trips to Japan
Terms and Conditions
2. Applications are only open to schools in Hawke’s Bay which teach Japanese.
3. Schools may only apply for financial support once per two financial years.
4. The decision will be made within 30 days of your application by the society’s committee.
5. The decision of the application will be made via email.
6. If the above terms and conditions are not met we require your school to refund the advance within 42 days of your return.
7. All funds are GST inclusive.
8. Your school agrees that the Society may use any correspondence including aspects of the report provided can be used for promotional purposes.